In order to be eligible for the Radiation Therapy program, you must have completed or will complete a radiography program by start of the specialization. If you are not currently enrolled or have completed a radiography program, please apply to the radiography program.
First, you must:
- Apply to Southern Illinois University for admissions.
- Have an official copy of your transcripts sent to SIU.
- Contact our Financial Aid office at (618) 453-4334.
Then, you should:
- Apply to the Radiation Therapy Program. You can obtain that on the left hand side under Program Application.
- Send a copy (unofficial) of your transcripts with your Radiation Therapy Application.
- Make sure that all of your grades from all other colleges are sent to SIU.