In order to be considered for admission to the program:
First, you must:
- Apply to Southern Illinois University for admissions.
- Have an official copy of your transcripts sent to SIU.
- Contact our Financial Aid office at (618) 453-4334.
Then, you should:
- Apply to the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program. You can get that application on the left hand side under Program Application
- Submit a copy (unofficial) of your transcripts with your Diagnostic Medical Sonography Application.
- Make sure that all of your grades from all other colleges are sent to SIU.